Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Group 4 Joey's reflection

Joey's Reflection...



Heroes do not need posses any special powers. To me, heroes can be ordinary people who do their best to contribute to the society... just like Ms Elizabeth Choy... the war hero during world war 2...



I think Elizabeth Choy is an admirable war hero to me. I find that she is very brave as even though under such harsh living conditions and cruel tortures by the kempeitai, Elizabeth Choy remain loyal to the British. She did not reveal any information that is beneficial to the Japanese.



Elizabeth Choy, together with the other brave heroes who died during the world war 2, for example Mr Lim Bo Seng, are people who contribute to help defend the Japanese. They sacrificed a lot for Singapore.



Even though Ms Elizabeth Choy passed away a few years ago, I will still show my utmost respect to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment