Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Group 4 Candy's post

CANDY'S POST!!!! :D
A hero is someone who is courageous. A hero is someone who is selfless. A hero is someone who is remembered by others. Indeed, Mrs Elizabeth Choy, the war heroine has all these…

I feel that Elizabeth Choy is really a war heroine with a kind heart. Her perseverance indeed admires me. Even after being tortured so many times by the Japanese, she still refused to give the Japanese any information about the British. If I were her, I would already have given up and told the Japanese everything that I know so as to end my sufferings.


Truly, I admire Mrs Elizabeth Choy as she is someone that I applaud and look upon to. After the war, she continued to educate people in Singapore and spoke frequently on behalf of the poor and the needy to help them to gain more benefits from the government. Her deep concern and kindness for the unfortunate inspire me to help others whenever we can to contribute back to the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment